The school seeks to provide a dynamic and innovative learning environment where students can become self-motivated, inquisitive and creative learners.
Growth of Students
- To nurture the development of positive attitudes and values in students.
- To foster in students their self-esteem and respect for others.
- To develop students’ sense of responsibility and self-discipline.
- To develop in students civic-mindedness, care for the school, their families and the society.
- To establish in students a healthy inter-personal relationships.
- To maintain liaison with parents about school matters and the progress of their children.
Learning of Students
- To develop in students a love of learning and prepare them for the life-long learning process which is part of our constantly changing world.
- To provide a wide range of subjects to meet the students’ interests, ability, future career needs and the demands of our society.
- To develop students’ ability to solve problems and to think critically and logically.
- To develop students’ ability to process information effectively.
- To develop students’ proficiency in languages.
- To stimulate in students an appreciation of the arts and to develop their individual artistic potential.
- To foster the healthy physical development of students and instil a sense of sportsmanship.
- To encourage students to participate in school and community services.
Professionalism of Teacher
- To facilitate the professional development of teachers.
Administration of the School
- To provide suitable facilities and resources, including IT resources, to meet the needs of our students.